Social Housing Project - Cheung Sha Wan “Shun Ting Terraced Home”
Christian Family Service Centre (CFSC) operates 4 social housing projects under the “Funding Scheme to Support Transitional Housing Projects by Non-government Organisations” offered by the Housing Bureau. “Shun Ting Terraced Home”, is located nearby Lai Chi Kok MTR Station, at Cheung Shun Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon. The previous site was the Cheung Sha Wan Cooked Food Market. The project offers 132 affordable housing units, which aims to improve the living quality, to people who are living inadequately.
- Hong Kong resident aged over 18 years old;
- The applicant and his / her family members must meet the Hong Kong Housing Authority (HA)’s prevailing policies and eligibility criteria for applying for public rental housing (PRH) (including but not limited to family size, income and asset value);
- Willing to join and contribute of “Shun Ting Terraced Home”’s environment and activities since “Shun Ting Terraced Home” is jointly operated by CFSC’s staff, residents and community organizations;
- Have a concrete and feasible moving-out plan after the living period.
- Type A: Individual or family with genuine need for transitional housing, that waitlisting for Public Rental Housing (PRH) for more than 3 years (household information must tally with that contained in the relevant PRH application issued by HA)
- Type B: Individual or family with special housing needs (e.g. living in inadequate housing conditions) or waitlisting for PRH for less than 3 years (including individual or family not applied for PRH) (aside maximum 20% units for Type B applicants)
*Please follow the rules and regulations in the “Application Guide”.
Applications will be open from 6th April to 22nd April, 2023 at 12:00nn
- The completed Application Form; and
- The proof of Identity; and / or
- The proof of PRH with the application date for registration (Applicable for the allocation of PRH)
*Applicant should read “Application Guide” carefully and prepare the copies of supporting documents refer to “Checklist of Supporting Documents” and/or “Self-declared Statement on Income from Work”.
Remarks: CFSC reserves the right to cancel all duplicated applications.
|Checklist of Supporting Documents|
|Self-declared Statement on Income from Work|
Lots-drawing Live (Ended)
Date: 25th April 2023
Time: 2:30 p.m.
|Unit Allocation Result|
Enquiries/Whatsapp: 9570 4668
Address: Room 711, 7/F, 3 Tsui Ping Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm (except Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)