We treasure every opportunity to work with corporations. Corporate support enables us to expand our services for people in need. You can support us in the following ways:
Drive social efficiency and create social impacts by working closely with us and pooling together our strengths.
Build synergy through partnership programmes by creating a mutual understanding of community needs and a shared pool of corporate resources.
Other Partnership Opportunities
Corporations are welcome to get involved in our fundraising activities or co-organise charity events with us to help the needy in the community. Other forms of cooperation include:
- Take part in volunteer services
- Sharing your professional knowledge and expertise with us
- Engaging in cross-promotion
- Co-founding and co-managing new social services or environmental projects
- Co-founding or co-managing social enterprises
- Sponsoring or participating in our fundraising events (e.g., charity sales, walkathons and raffle ticket sales)
- Making in-kind or cash donations
- Sharing your venues, materials and support services with us
Partnership and Resources Development Department
Tel: 2950 5871
Fax: 3188 5026