1. Pre-job Training: catering service, sales and retailing, office cleansing, car washing etc.
2. Support services and Training: job seeking skills, inter-personal communication, job matching etc.
3. On-the-job support and follow up service: job-related guidance and advice, visit, employer networking, social and recreational activities etc.
Persons with disabilities who are aged between 15 and 60
1. with working motivation
2. with self care and working ability
3. with stable mental state
4. without infectious disease
District of Service:
Referral can be made to the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services, Social Welfare Department by social workers or professional workers.
Fees and Charges:
Contact us for enquiry