Eligibility for the Service
People with moderate intellectual disability who are:
- aged 15 or above;
- physically healthy with no active infectious disease;
- physically and mentally suitable for group living, hostel care and training;
- No serious self-harm or harm to others; and
- actively occupied in or being arranged for admission to day placement.
Fees and Charges
In accordance to the standard set by the Social Welfare Department
- Referrals can be made by social workers and staff of rehabilitation service units to the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services of the Social Welfare Department.
Discharge of Service
- service user / carer request to withdraw from service
- service user fails to adapt to hostel life
- service user is no longer eligible for service or needs to transfer to other residential service
- death of service user